It is hard to believe that Kindergarten is already over. How can a whole entire year have passed by so quickly? We were so lucky to have had such a wonderful teacher and classroom of great kids this year. Each time that I volunteered in Molly's class, it was such a fun day for me. I loved being able to get to know these sweet kids more and more as the year went by. She made some good friends and we hope to be able to see them next year too.
Lined up for their last lunch time together.
Having lunch with her best buddy and her mommy.
Home from school with her pizza box portfolio full of "slices of her Kindergarten year." This was a project I helped out on in her class the day before.
Our neighborhood bus stop friends on the last day. At least this time of year, it's day light at 6:50am. We had spent many cold, dark and sometimes rainy mornings with this bunch at the stop.
The arrival of the bus in the afternoon on the last day of school. Lots of happy voices fill the air around that bus. Makes me wish I'd gotten "Mr. Steve" the driver a gift. That man put up with a lot....the kids all like him and say he is nice and very "fair."
At home after school wearing her school tank top. The kids wore their special tank tops to their "Encore" classes....Art, Music, P.E. and Computer. I guess it made it easier for those teachers to learn their names...plus for some of the encore classes, it kept their clothes clean.
She wore it for the next two days. I guess she's missing school days with her friends. But here's one friend who's happy to have her home.
You're looking at a brand new First Grader!



No comments:
Post a Comment