The time has come for me to say goodbye to my kids, friends and co-workers at Mother's Day Out. Due to changes in the scheduling imposed by the state last year, it has gone from a 4-day program to just a 2-day program. I would have loved to assist on all 4 days, but that is now impossible. I am currently looking for work somewhere else with more part-time or full-time hours that coincide with the school day schedule. There are plenty of after school programs for Molly to attend if needed, but I feel her day is plenty long enough for a 6 year old starting at 5:30am each day. After school activities may be a bit much for her at this age...especially when her bedtime is 8pm.
I will miss these kids and Miss Sheri so much. Sheri and I became pretty close friends during these last few months. She recently moved to middle Tennessee, but we are keeping in touch and call from time to time.
Here we were singing to her on her last day. Miss Debbie is a delightful person, so cheerful and fun to be around. The kids just love her.
After Sheri left, Rebecca filled in and we worked together very well. She has a wonderful way with the kids and we had a lot of fun together. She, like me and Sheri, is a mom with kids that attend the school. We're like a big family, watching all our kids growing up way too fast.
I love this photo of the kids walking down the hall hand in hand. They're so sweet. Sawyer loves all the girls.
This was the end of the year program last week.
Sometimes, these kids can really get close to you. I will miss my little Hunter....sweet boy.
Anytime I ever hear anyone say "I did it!" - I will think of him.
Singing in our end of year program. We do the best we can and just hope they don't fall down the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment