Friday, March 14, 2014

A Class Act

I try to volunteer in Molly's kindergarten class once or twice a month.  Ms. Gibson is so friendly and fun to work with on these days.  I really enjoy it and the kids are all so sweet and many of them talk to me and tell me about their day and what they're working on.  I do try to stay out of the way as much as I can, but it is a lot of fun to see what Molly's days are really like and who her friends are that she's always talking about.

The belated Valentines Day party snack time on the big rug.
Due to the numerous snow days last month, the kids' big V-Day party kept getting moved back.

Playing a Valentines Day party bingo game.

On Storybook Character Day...Little Red Riding Hood, Ms. Gibson, leading the class away to the cafeteria for lunch.
Molly wore her Tinker Bell dress and is going out to the hall to hold the door open for the class.

This is the sign they make to "be quiet" as they line up to leave.

Molly's little spot at her table.

M is for my little Monkey Molly.  
awwww.....

I stayed in the class to help take down the winter decorations and help put up new things for the spring season.  Any chance I have to help out and then spy on the kiddo....I will take it!  :)

No comments: